Shared Calendar for Microsoft Teams
Shared calendar for your channel with monthly overview. Easy.
Simply add to your channel. Great monthly overview. Share calendar links outside of Teams.
In projects and teams, there is often a need for an independent calendar in which important appointments, milestones, vacations, and much more can be recorded without all project members necessarily being invited or participating. With the Shared Calendar you can create such a project calendar in your channel in Microsoft Teams with just a few clicks.
- Monthly Overview: Great overview for shared events in a team, channel or project.
- Straightforward: No setup or login needed!
- Avoid cluttering personal calendars: This is a separate calendar. You do not need to formally invite all team members to your project events and milestones.
- Simple: Create your first event within 30 seconds.
- Daily, Weekly and Monthly views.
- Multiple calendars with color coding.
- Sharing of links to your calendar with customers or stakeholders outside of Microsoft Teams.
- Mirror the same synced calendar in Microsoft Teams, SharePoint and Confluence.
Get started by adding the app to your channel and create your first calendar!